Back to top.
Please introduce yourself:
1. your name (nickname if you use one)
2. home country
5. what you hope to learn from this course
3. International Studies/Spanish
5. How to transfer successfully to a 4-year university
3. International relations & affairs
4. Cooking, reading books, doing sports
5. How the US higher education system works and how it to be a college student
1. Gyuri_Kim ( nickname : Leah )
2. South Korea
4. Taking pictures, watching movies, cooking
5. What kind of effort should I make to transfer to suitable university.
4. Playing volleyball, listening to music, sightseeing
5. How I should shape myself so that i will be able to transfer to a 4-year university successfully.
1. Tetsuya Okino
4. Listening to music, Running
5. What kind of things should I know about U.S education system.
1. Arsalaan Ahmed
2. United Arab Emirates
4. Music, Learning mechanisms and researching, Designing, Photography, Cars and Tennis.
5. I hope to find out about how the American universities work so it can help me in understanding how to pave my path to my goals.
1. Caven Lee Nickname: Cav
3. Environmental Science
4. Basketball training, video games (just to name a few)
5. I hope to find a clearer route for myself to reach my end goals through American universities
Thanks for your introductions, Irina, Gyuri, Janice (or do you prefer me to call you Zhiyan?), Tetsuya and Arsalaan.
Let’s hear from you next Kristina, Yifei, Caven and Maryann.
Since you’re all introducing yourselves, I’ll do the same:
1. Ross Jennings
3. BA in History (UCSB), MA in Arabic (Washington), M Education (Stanford), MBA Oklahoma
4. Hiking, traveling, reading
5. I hope to give you all good information you can use to get into good US universities.
3. Industral Engineering
4. Drawing and painting, reading,and machanography typing.
5. I look forward to improve my knowledge abou US university and at the same time discover more about my major.
1. Kanata Hara
3. Gender Studies
4. Listing to music, drawing picketers, watching movies
5. I hope to be more familiar with US universities’ system and find good 4-year universities
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here